The SFE student programme has been designed to give trainees working in practice an introduction to working with older and vulnerable clients. It is hoped that by working your way through the programme, you will see what a rewarding area of the law this is to work in and once qualified you will seek to make this your specialism and vocation.
Who is the programme designed for?
The programme is designed for paralegals looking to take their careers forward, graduates and associates of CILEx, pupils and trainee solicitors.
What are the benefits of joining SFE and doing our student programme?
- SFE student membership gives you a competitive advantage for training contracts and employment prospects
- Thorough grounding in older client law through our unique tailored student programme
- Introduction to soft skills - hone your desk-side manner right from the start of your career
- Access to SFE job board - hear about job openings fast
- Join a big community of professionals already working in this field
- Access to full library of SFE proprietary best practice resources putting you at the cutting edge
- Access to SFE member forum - in depth look at issues practising lawyers are grappling with and solutions
- Events and other networking opportunities
- Expert webinars every month plus access to our recorded webinar library
- Access to free resources via the SFE website – case law analysis, fact sheets, news archive etc...
Read about our student programme