The delivery of legal services is changing. Thanks to the online world, the options available to consumers are far wider than their local high street, meaning competition amongst legal service providers is fiercer than ever.
This shift in the way that consumers search for legal services is crucial; it represents an opportunity for your firm to stand out amongst others and so naturally, it’s important to make the most of it.
The role of Solve Legal Marketing is to ensure that you do.
Solve Legal Marketing is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to the legal sector.
With in-depth legal knowledge and awareness of what consumers look for in legal services, we’re experts in providing legal professionals with the right tools to market their business.
Just some of our services include:
Bespoke web design
- The right website can play a key role in your marketing campaign and most importantly, the best way to attract new clients. We can design, build and host bespoke websites that not only look great, but are also sure to get results.
- As experts in niche areas of law, we know how to generate unique and fresh content in a way that will engage with your target audience. Our diverse range of copywriting services can be used for both online and offline channels, from informative blogs to be posted on social media to eye-catching adverts to go into your local newspaper.
- As well as B2C marketing, we can also provide specialised B2B services which ensure that your firm is promoted in the most professional way. Tailored email campaigns keep clients and associates up to date with company achievements and upcoming events, all from the comfort of their inbox.
- Easily accessible and instantly shareable, videos are the best way of communicating information in the most effective way. Whether you want to simplify a complex legal process, bring a dry topic to life, or put a face to your firm, we can create a professional video specific to your target market.
The legal services market is moving fast – make sure you don’t get left behind.
To find out how you could benefit from our services, contact us:
Tel: 0800 133 7127
Linkedin: Rachel Booth, Account Director
Today’s Wills and Probate
We are the voice of Wills and Probate professionals, private client solicitors and will writers.
Today’s Wills and Probate is a specialist trade journal. It offers must-read content covering both the law relating to wills and probate and the business of estate planning.
As a niche publication, it is primarily read by people involved in the wills and probate industry. Our Google Analytics figures demonstrate that our readership frequently returns to keep up-to-date with the latest news.
The site offers a number of opportunities for you to advertise your products and services to a wide range of wills and probate professionals across the UK. Exposure on Today’s Wills and Probate will ensure that your products or services will have significant impact.
Today’s Wills and Probate is completely independent of regulators and as a result is able to adopt a balanced editorial position.
Today’s Wills and Probate content includes:
- Breaking news
- Exclusive interviews
- Guest writers
- Useful tools
- Articles archive
- Latest comment and opinion
- Practical advice on running a private client will writing business
Today’s Wills and Probate publishes a weekly newsletter every Friday to those who have opted in to subscribe.
As we have become more recognised and influential within the industry, our subscriber numbers have risen significantly. The statistics below show not only the level of readership the Today’s Wills and Probate newsletter has gained, but also the level of engagement we receive from subscribers.
In addition, display advertising from our website is selected at random to feature within the newsletter. This gives further exposure for brands to a growing database of solicitors and will writers.
Tel: 01829 307072