Thank you for your interest in joining SFE. A few points to note before you apply:
SFE membership is on an individual basis. A firm cannot be a member.
We have strict entry criteria for membership please check that you are eligible to join us (see below for details)
Membership to SFE is currently £100 per annum.
Whilst there is a joining fee for SFE, Student members are NOT required to pay this. When they qualify and apply to become Associate members they will need to pay a one off fee and complete the OCCP Award to upgrade their membership to the Associate level.
- Apply to join SFE
- Pay membership fee
- Become a student member
- Trainee Solicitors
- Pupils (Barristers)
- Affiliate, Associate or Graduate members of CILEx who have completed the following units: (or equivalent)
- CILEx Level 3 Unit 1 Introduction to Law and Practice
- CILEx Level 3 Unit 8 Law of Wills and Succession
- CILEx Level 3 Unit 15 The Practice of Law for the Elderly Client
- CILEx Level 3 Unit 16 Client Care Skills
- CILEx Level 3 Unit 17 Legal Research Skills