Finders International is the Professional Choice
Finders International provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with estate administration, from solicitors, barristers and chartered legal executives, including those working with the elderly and vulnerable, their families and carers. As well as, banks, corporate and state trustees through to charities, professional administrators and executors, and accountants.
The private client sector has always been a primary focus for its business and Finders estimates to have worked with over 4000 law firms since the inception of the business in 1997.
With offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin, Finders International works with law firms across the UK providing a wide range of services, including:
* Missing beneficiary tracing
* Securing clients for you on seemingly Bona Vacantia estates
* Overseas Bankruptcy searches
* Missing will searches, pre-approved by AVIVA for missing will insurance
* AVIVA missing beneficiary insurances
* Missing Asset searches
* Property sales and services from a range of choices to suit all clients
Finders also offers a wide range of international asset services including:
* Medallion Guarantee Stamp
* Overseas Grants of Probate and reseals
* Selling US, Canadian and all international shares
* Probate Valuations
* Missing Share Certificates
* Closing international bank accounts
* International shares transfers or changing the name on a share certificate
* Overseas Bankruptcy Searches
Finders International aims to provide the highest possible quality of service and to raise standards within its industry. In 2016, Finders set up the International Association of Professional Probate Researchers (IAPPR). The IAPPR is aimed at providing a single, authoritative voice for industry professionals. It educates, informs, regulates and advises professionals, the public and anyone seeking experienced and reliable opinions. The IAPPR also gives consumers and clients recourse against rogue probate research firms.
Finders International are also selected as the preferred supplier for its genealogy services by LawNet, the UK network of law firms.
If you would like a personal 45-minute presentation to your team, local law society or private client group, or if you would like us to provide a talk on any aspect of our work, please get in touch. Our talks can count towards your CPD.
Come and see us on our stand at the SFE National Conference in June where you enter our prize draw to win a Kindle Fire!
For further information please visit www.findersinternational.co.uk
Telephone: freephone 0800 085 8796 (UK only)