Want a new challenge in a friendly, award winning law firm? Read on….
Farnfields Solicitors have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join our successful Legal 500 Private Client Team at our Gillingham office in rural Dorset.
A bit about us
- We are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
- Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
- Winner of law firm of the year at the 2018 Dorset Legal Awards.
- As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of Lawnet we are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
- We place importance on being part of the local community and as a growing firm describe ourselves as being friendly, supportive and ambitious.
- At Farnfields we recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
What is the role?
This is a key role within our established Private Client Team at our Gillingham office, the work will involve: will drafting, dealing with trust and estate administration and high net worth clients. We are ideally looking for someone with previous management experience to assist the Head of Department as part of the firm’s succession planning strategy. This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone with future partnership potential.
Who you are?
As the ideal candidate you will have a minimum of 5 years PQE, and be either STEP qualified or working towards STEP. You will be a people person, who demonstrates a positive approach, and be an accomplished lawyer with a proven track record in billing, business development and networking. Previous experience in a management role would also be highly desirable.
Expect far more… Apply now to join a great team and take a step forward in your career.
How to apply: Email your CV to Helen Hunter, HR Manager, Farnfields: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: No fixed closing date at this stage