Date: Tuesday 17 July 2018
Time: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Wedlake Bell LLP – 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AY
The seminar will cover:
- Whether appointing a property and affairs deputy is preferable to executing a lasting power of attorney to safeguard against financial abuse
- Criminal investigations and prosecution of financial abuse
- The impact of family dynamics on the care of elderly and vulnerable clients.
- The ways to identify these dynamics and possible abuse within the family system towards the client–and what can be done to address these concerns.
- Practicalities of introducing a security bond scheme for attorneys
At the end of the session, you will have an opportunity to ask your questions to the speakers.
- Ann Stanyer, Partner, Wedlake Bell
- Barbara Rich, Junior Barrister, 5 Stone Building
- Andrew O’Keeffe, Partner, Wedlake Bell
- Jordan Holland, Junior Counsel, 5 Stone Building
- Kathleen O’Hara, MA PLC Psychotherapist
- Andrew Brown, Specialist Crime & Operations, Metropolitan Police
To book your place: email Ann Stanyer – firstname.lastname@example.org